Moto Guzzi Stornello is a type of standard motorcyle produced by Moto Guzzi, an Italian motorcyle manufacturer, in 1960-1974. It was later replaced by Moto Guzzi Tourism.
- Moto Guzzi Stornello features 123 cc 4-stroke 25-degree single-cylinder engine capable of producing 8.5 horsepower at 7,500 rotation per minute.
- It is capable to achieve 110 kilometers per hour top speed.
- It uses double cradle tubular steel frame with 92 kilograms body weight.
- It has 1,250 mm wheelbase, 1,900 mm length, 550 mm width, and 900 mm heigth.
- The fuel tank is capable of storing 14.5 liters of fuel in one go, with the fuel consumption at 37 kilometers per liter.
- For the braking system, it uses 135mm drum for its front brakes and 135mm drum for its rear brakes.
- For the suspension system, it uses telescopic fork for its front suspension and swingarm for its rear suspension.